VivaDR Calibration Guide
NOTE: Panel calibration must be completed before taking patient x rays as it will affect image quality. It is recommended to have the panel powered on for 30 minutes before performing the calibration.
1. With the panel connected and powered on, click the ViVa Calibration shortcut on the desktop.
2. After the calibration software launches, click the Calibrate button to start the process.
3. Click Start and follow the wizard to complete the calibration.
4. Once complete, click the Upload button to upload the new calibration data to the panel.
5. Exit the calibration software to return to the desktop.
Download the VivaDR Calibration Guide PDF version.
Did you find this article helpful?